Monday, January 24, 2011

The Got to Dance Reveal Show

Hiya.

So Adam Garcia surprised me at my school and told me that I had got through to the live semi-finals. It has been so hard keeping it a secret and I'm pleased that I'm able to share it now. Here are some photos that my friend's mammy took on that day.



      




      
I think my ma was as excited as I was!!! :D She's so funny!








It was REALLY strange seeing Adam walk into the classroom. I had no idea he was coming but I think my teachers did because they all had their cameras with them! Everybody had their photo taken with him but he didn't seem to mind at all.









They had to film it all a few times. I thought it was done in one go but we must have filmed it 3 times!



He was so nice - he even went outside and did a bit of tap dancing in the playground for my friends after school!
It was a brilliant day. I'm really, really happy to be in the semi-final and looking forward to the 6th February.

No comments:

Post a Comment